Thursday, August 16, 2012

Newspaper










All new thing is going on in Jamma!!! Animal Jam Outfitters is Animal Jams Store!!!! If you become a member you can get the New Member Monthly gift...a Phantom Statue!!!! Sea Turtles can go Underwater with you instead of buying an Underwater animal!!!!! Also A NEW Summer Carnival Game!!!! It's Called "Carnival Darts!!!" Also A NEW DEN!!! YES!!! I always thought it was going to be a Nature Den!!!!! Wow and it's 7,000 gems!!! I gotta save up for this den!!!! When I looked at my settings I saw my server! And I could Change my mouse to a shovel or the regular kind!!!! Wow isn't that cool!!!! Wow There is Clearance Items in the Jamma Mart Furniture!!! The GEM DONATION!!!! I donated some gems and now look, we all together have 90 million gem!!!! We are so close to 100 million!!!! We might get the monkey back if we keep sending in gems!!!! Some Animal Jam Friends will be back soon!!!! In the Jamma Mart Furniture Store has a Tree Stump Table!!!! Cool isn't it!!! You still have time to send in Den Ideas!!!! Have a Good Day Jammers!!! JAM ON!!!

                                                   
madbri7

No comments:

Post a Comment